Lcr Coilovers

cuprastu77

want to put coilovers on my LCR but dont know what to get dont want to spent silly money but want reasonable quality i have been told eibach are good and well priced

paulsnewcuprar

Apr 8, 2006
TBH mate,i have just lowered my LCR with some Eibach springs and have been very pleased with them(my car has only done 12k).

I didn't see much point putting coilovers on it,as i wasn't all that impressed with them on my MK4 Golf,however,i have just put some new FK's on my Arosa Sport,and have been much pleased,so my advice is just get springs if your mileage is fairly low,and invest in some uprated ARB's instead,as these seem to make quite a bit of difference.......................plus you are really limited to how much you can lower your LCR,so paying £500+ for coilovers when the springs cost me £100,just to be able to lower it maybe an extra 10mm didn't seem worth the cost.

Each to there own though!!

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
I'd be tempted to start off with thicker arb's first before even attempting to change the springs and shocks. Bit of extra roll resistence is all the LCR needs imo.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.