No car mods in your Signature?

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
Hi guys, after moving from uk-mkivs.net after selling my golf I am surprised hardly any of you actually include your Car mods in your signature, we practically all used to do this and it was good to see who has what mods, what remap, what power etc. Maybe some of you could add the info 2 your sigs... just a thought :think:

Triple D

Balf2k said:
Hi guys, after moving from uk-mkivs.net after selling my golf I am surprised hardly any of you actually include your Car mods in your signature, we practically all used to do this and it was good to see who has what mods, what remap, what power etc. Maybe some of you could add the info 2 your sigs... just a thought :think:
I used to, but then i got tired of people constantly asking and pm'ing about my car, so took it all off, then people started asking questions as to why :lol:, so i cant win, but havent had many enquireies recently :)

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
There's also paranoia from certain threads that suggest that insurance companies and the plod spend half their time researching. (I personally think that they have better things to do)

See below! Hoping to push my bhp up today on the RR.

I agree about the type of wax thing, I keep mine to just the things that exaplain the power and 1/4 mile figs.

Last edited:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Balf2k said:

I used to do that and then found the list getting longer and longer and i didnt want to change the font i was using etc

I decided to keep the pictures and information about meets and then as and when i did something to my car i would change the pictures in my sig ;)

Oh and its nice to surprise people with things too rather than then knowing whats on there

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
CupraTgirl said:
I used to do that and then found the list getting longer and longer and i didnt want to change the font i was using etc

I decided to keep the pictures and information about meets and then as and when i did something to my car i would change the pictures in my sig ;)

Oh and its nice to surprise people with things too rather than then knowing whats on there
So now you keep the SCN social diary on there! Nice one. :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise