Jabbasport or Dynatwist gains?

Jamie R

Standard is the way!!
Jan 19, 2006
Hertfordshire
Ive had a search couldnt really find much.

Which kit will give the better performance gains, the jabbasport induction kit or the dynatwist?

The car is remapped by the way

May 2, 2006
yup, jabba will be louder, if you take the sheild off the dynatwist that will be loud also, but then why buy a dynatwist?

Jamie R

Standard is the way!!
Jan 19, 2006
Hertfordshire
David_smith_909 said:
yup, jabba will be louder, if you take the sheild off the dynatwist that will be loud also, but then why buy a dynatwist?

Why do people buy a jabba then at £230 why not take the sheild off the dynatwist as its £60 cheaper

nick s

256bhp & 282lbs/ft
Dec 9, 2005
sorry to bump an old thread but i didn't want to start a new one. i see you say you get more of a noise with a ramair, but are there any greater benefits getting an enclosed filter like the dynatwist on a turbo car? i know it makes a difference on n/a but i'm just wondering. thanks

Bogwoppit

Aug 30, 2005
Lincs
If noise is what you are after don't fit a pipercross. I fitted a 70mm intake universal Pipercross cone filter to my Ibiza at the weekend to see what it sounded like and I was very disappointed, too quiet. I also have a Jabba custom remap and Forge 006 dv.
I removed the Pipercross and spent all day sunday smoothing my factory airbox and fitting a bigger intake.

nick s

256bhp & 282lbs/ft
Dec 9, 2005
i'm going to be doing a K03s upgrade though, so would a standard modded airbox suffice or am i really going to need an enclosed jobby?

nick s

256bhp & 282lbs/ft
Dec 9, 2005
thanks for the advice acid. going to order a dynatwist off bill though for a bit of bling :) do they sound nice? i'm after the wooshing noise :)

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
thanks for the advice acid. going to order a dynatwist off bill though for a bit of bling :) do they sound nice? i'm after the wooshing noise :)

Sounds ok, Ive got one with the heatshield off, Hasnt affected my perfermance, But IMO doesnt make it whoosh any louder than with the heatshield on.

You can hear the whoosh best when you go through a tunnel

nick s

256bhp & 282lbs/ft
Dec 9, 2005
ideally i just want a nice spooling noise when i put my foot down and a little chatter when i let off, will i hear that with a dynatwist?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.