Big Thanks !!!!!!!

May 2, 2006
Didnt know where to put this as its a joint "Thank you" to awesome-Gti & Bill @ Badger5

Ordered some Brembo's off bill last week, simply phoned him up and jobs a gooden, top bloke, top service, they came within
a few days, was looking forward to getting them fitted but i couldnt wait, had a dig myself, got the
caliper on and disk on no problems, went to undo the brake line and would it hell move (using all correct brake tools)
tried molies and it wouldnt budge (also tried various things that bill suggested, helpfull guy)

Got on the phone to awesome-gti and explained to them what a mess the nut was in by this stage
and that i was stuck, got it booked in for the friday, got their, jobs a gooden, was in and out within
2 hours, top guys their, sorted me out big time (turned out the nut had seized up)

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to both Awesome & Badger 5 for the TOP service they provide, would reccomend
any of them !!!!!

Heres a few pics

DSC00275Small.jpg

DSC00276Small.jpg

DSC00272Small.jpg

DSC00273Small.jpg

Needs cleaning i know !!

Last edited:
May 2, 2006
not got the receipt on me but off the top of my head about £750 ish ....

really happy with them, still wearing them in at the sec so not hammering them but you can tell just by the feel of them the stopping power is awesome

look cool too :)

May 2, 2006
yup, that will be it mate, really happy with them, cant wait until their bedded properly so i can see what they can really do !

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
You now have the stopping power to match your speed now;)

They will be awesome when u wear them in, I bet they make soooo much difference from the original brakes u had on there:D

AwesomeSarah

Forum Sponsor
Mar 6, 2006
Hi MateYes I remember the car being in.Glad we could help you,
It is a begger when ll does not go right , but hey it is always worth a go yourself , but with brakes it is best to be save than sorry.
Does look good.
And yes good looking alloys.
Thank you for the thumbes up!!!
Take care and if we can help you again , just give us a shout
Sarah

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.