Styling for Cupra R.

steveshady

Back to Deezley Weezly!
Mar 15, 2004
Exeter
I know its already a great looking car. I love the wheels, the bodykit etc, but has anyone done anything to theirs to give it that little extra personnal touch?

I'm not talking about fitting 20" chromes or respraying it in a mad multiflip paint job, but just little things like grills, badges, spoiler tips.

I'm taking another one out today. Its in Ovni yellow and its a bargain at 12995 with less than 20k. Plus its one of the 04 ones that comes with the tracker!
If its any good, I'll have my deposit down on it tomorrow!

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Powder coat wheels black,charcoal or anthercite that looks wicked on Red and Yellow LCR's (not just being biased BTW)
Tints look cool too (not too dark tho)
Angel Eyes i like (maybe personal preference)
Then you will be better spending on performance mods, CAI, Filter, Recirc, FMIC, remap and on and on and on and on (yes you will get hooked mate :lol:

Spanky

Banana Virgin..
Feb 5, 2005
Preston, Lancashire
steveshady said:
I know its already a great looking car. I love the wheels, the bodykit etc, but has anyone done anything to theirs to give it that little extra personnal touch?

I'm not talking about fitting 20" chromes or respraying it in a mad multiflip paint job, but just little things like grills, badges, spoiler tips.

I'm taking another one out today. Its in Ovni yellow and its a bargain at 12995 with less than 20k. Plus its one of the 04 ones that comes with the tracker!
If its any good, I'll have my deposit down on it tomorrow!

£13K..... you could get a 03 plate Ovni LCR with 29K for nearly £3K less *ahem* :whistle:

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Skoda Fabia Rear Wiper
Debadge the car
Black S badge on the front and de-chrome the surround as below
DSC00772.jpg

Eye brow spoilers
New Wheels
Lower the car so it doean;t look like a 4x4 :shrug:

paul26982

tbh i hate flip paint but would love to see a R with it done, very different, like the harliquin primera paint