Thanks VAGTECH

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
Dropped my car off yesterday morning for Downpipe, cat and exhaust all shinny milltek stuff also anti roll bar links. They also swapped a tyre onto a new wheel after hitting a pot hole and creating a flat spot on one! And putting all the wheels on 'as it was in the air'

What a great service first thing got offered a lift to work which is about 20mins away, then got a phone call when it was done asking if i wanted a lift. They have been helping me find out why the car stutters at full revs and think we have now worked it out so a few more things on order and will be back again soon.

Think the stuttering is down to a Lamdba sensor B1 S1. When i first picked the car up it had 8 faults on it! And a few other things!

Now i have 2, one being over boasting Which will be the N75 J valve and the Lamdba sensor B1 S1 :malfuction in curcuit - intermittent.

So thanks Charlie, Jon and Grieg great service with a smile and a happy customer.

Nick

flashbsd

Yep superb guys there!

Glad you got everything sorted. They did my water pump at very short notice (less than 24 hours) and even washed the car for me. Had my revo loaded there in the past etc, they all know their stuff and bend over backwards to help you! one of the few people i trust with my car :)

Very happy myself.

What were you over boosting to with the J mate?

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
it was hitting 23 psi and over then going into limp mode! It doesnt do it all the time now (still have the j fitted as it feels great a really hard pull) It never did it when i put the f back in but the car felt under powered. Grieg said maybe the F was a dead one so going to try a new one.

Its the fluttering thats getting on my man boobs! I really hope it sorts itself out with the new lamdba sensor when i get it fitted!

i cant think of what else it might be, there is no boost leak anywhere!

Nick

flashbsd

your right about the J valve matey, i have 24psi and mine holds cos of my map and DP etc, J valve helps hold it, F tends to back it off higher up.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Yeah i agree with you both there! They have been fantastic with me and my car too

Couldnt have asked for anymore and Greig bent over backwards to find out whats wrong with mine

I have been wanting to find a garage that actually cares about the car and Greig, John & Charlie do exactly that ;)

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
Hopefully ill be keeping the J valve and once the lamdba sensor has been changed the fluttering should stop as there is no other faults that it can be!

Then the next thing is to get some coilovers, new clutch and get the gearbox looked at as sometimes its a right pain to get in third!

Then i should have a car thats running perfect! With the help of VAGTECH!

Greig makes a good cup of tea too! LOL

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
high on dirt said:
Hopefully ill be keeping the J valve and once the lamdba sensor has been changed the fluttering should stop as there is no other faults that it can be!

Then the next thing is to get some coilovers, new clutch and get the gearbox looked at as sometimes its a right pain to get in third!

Then i should have a car thats running perfect! With the help of VAGTECH!

Greig makes a good cup of tea too! LOL

Lee makes good tea too :happy:

flashbsd

yup, they were the ones that spotted i was running a green spring on 24psi! now on blue and feels much better holding boost now.

Top guys!

Need to get wheels balanced, going there to get it done for deffo! good garages are hard to come by, glad im one of their customers :)

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
Flash, when your boost wasnt holding what the car fluttering at high revs?
If so i might have to change my yellow spring for blue!

Nick

Dec 31, 2005
London
Great people at Vagtech, dont think they're on here but they should be!
Thats where I got revo installed and they're very competetive, MK Seat wanted to charge me £332 for new cooling fans and they charged me £275.

Great customer service too, will definately be a repeat customer :)

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
I like the fact that they always take the time to explain how things work and what works better. I have found in the past that many garages just want the cash out of your pocket and thats it! Where Vagtech are always there to help i feel lucky having them just down the road!

Nick

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
high on dirt said:
I like the fact that they always take the time to explain how things work and what works better. I have found in the past that many garages just want the cash out of your pocket and thats it! Where Vagtech are always there to help i feel lucky having them just down the road!

Nick

Yeah i agree! I was asking SO many questions when i was there and even when they was busy they answered them ;)

TOP GARAGE!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members