Whats your mileage ?

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
Seen alot of people posting over the last few weeks about how low the mileage was on there cupra, So was wondering whats the highest mileage cupra on the site ?

mines done 64,000 and was bought in january with 54,000 but the girlfriends been using it for work and clocked up 8000 miles in afew months on me :(

highest i have seen on here is 77,000 from another member so is any got more ?

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
jonesya3 said:
Seen alot of people posting over the last few weeks about how low the mileage was on there cupra, So was wondering whats the highest mileage cupra on the site ?

mines done 64,000 and was bought in january with 54,000 but the girlfriends been using it for work and clocked up 8000 miles in afew months on me :(

highest i have seen on here is 77,000 from another member so is any got more ?

is this just for Ibiza
or leons as well as mine leon cupra is 2001 and just cloked up 84459

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
Just ibiza cupra's seen loads of leons with high miles most of them ex fleet cars :)

Reason im asking is because with the girlfiend using the car for work and putting loads of miles on my pride and joy im worried about how much its going to de value my car if i ever come to sell it

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
jonesya3 said:
Thats low does the car ever get used :)

114,000 :-o is it anyone on here or just a friend

Yeah they are on here and a friend! They are strong engines and if looked after there is no reason they shouldnt do double that if not more

Heard about a 1.8 Turbo lump that had done 300,000 miles once

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members