Opinions.................

paul26982

just thought today with the leon being red would it look silly if i put a spanish flag on the roof, like how the minis have checkerd flag etc, also any1 else done or seen it before, maybe someone can do a chop with one of my pics in my diary topic

paul26982

just had a vision today, not in a wavey effect or anything, just the full roof, the missus was going berzurk like, YA NOT DOING THAT

soper1981

Feb 26, 2005
paul26982 said:
just thought today with the leon being red would it look silly if i put a spanish flag on the roof, like how the minis have checkerd flag etc, also any1 else done or seen it before, maybe someone can do a chop with one of my pics in my diary topic
EVO magazine did that with a Lambo Murcielago, orange body with the good 'ol Union Jack on the roof...looks cool but don't try it on yours mate!!

paul26982

no probs cheers lads, dont think i will but think it could shock alot of people of looking good, especiallt on a red leon cupra

dj_bigfella

1.8 20vt
Jan 4, 2005
Hayes, London
www.djbigfella.com
sorry......... but i just had to guys :lol: move away from your screen a little bit and you get the idea :p sorry for the rough job! couldn't work on the pics posted before so i stole the car from autotrader and stuck your wheels on it :D

bushybeaver

V Power Love Machine
May 14, 2005
Mid Devon
Got to carry the yellow down the boot and hey, put some bull horns on the bonnet to represent the bull fighting , wow that would look great.
Go and do it Paul, who cares what your missis says :wtf:

paul26982

im wondering, if i put in on for a day, would it come back off ok, just wanna see what it loks like lol, just for a local meet or summit

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.