ecu swap, ok?

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
yep it its mine for now,i see you have a wee bid on there jonesya3 :)

basically if your only ever mod is gonna be a remap no filter exhaust etc then stg 1 is for you but if future mods are planned then get it bought.

im now running ko3 with a oe cat and it runs fine after a couple of hiccups,plus the 4 bar fpr is inc in the sale :)

cheers

Jammy

Jan 24, 2004
would you not need to tell the ecu to accept your key(as post #2 says), or of course swap ignition barrels and keys?

JAmes

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
ive just had my ecu swopped. mine may be different as the donor car was a year younger than mine but ... the ecu would not recognise the clocks so back to the donor car for those and eventually got it working but it was tempremental.

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
ibiza-cupra said:
yep it its mine for now,i see you have a wee bid on there jonesya3 :)

basically if your only ever mod is gonna be a remap no filter exhaust etc then stg 1 is for you but if future mods are planned then get it bought.

im now running ko3 with a oe cat and it runs fine after a couple of hiccups,plus the 4 bar fpr is inc in the sale :)

cheers

So you noticed ;) i will probably be outbid but ill keep on looking, if i win tho ask around see if you can get it fitted for me when i collect it (if i win it ) :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members