Pics of my new baby

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Picked my new motor up today. Put some miles on it and burnt some fuel, I'm loving it. Here's the pics I took of her, what do you guys think?

PicturebFR4.jpg

PicturebFR1.jpg

photobFR.jpg

Last edited:

gazjones

very nice i dont like looking at the new fr looks to good that back end looks lovely so does the front

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
cupra-c_ya said:
ive got a leon but looking at the pics I quite like it, not a big fan of yellow but gotta say it looks good in that colour.

Im sure some mods will follow.......? ;)

At the moment i'm more than happy with it standard, but i'm sure at some point I will be given no option ;)

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
bushybeaver said:
Really like the look of that, nice car crafoo on a 56 plate aswell very swish.

Cheers fella, just got back from a weekend in Derby and i'm well impressed with it :D feels so much better than my old mk3.

Bloody Shell garages seem hard to find round here now though for when I want to put some lovely V-Max in her, nearest one is about 8 miles away I think...........still I guess it's worth the drive :funk:

bushybeaver

V Power Love Machine
May 14, 2005
Mid Devon
Yea, first time i've put v power in today was running optimax, havent really given it licks yet so no idea if it makes a diffrence.

T. Spark

Looks very nice mate :D

Need to get myself the newer bumpers :think:

I might also join you :D

Group buy on facelift bumpers?! lol!

Nice motor anyway, i'll look out for you around doncaster and wave on my way past.... :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise