What mods?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
If you have a revo dealer on your island, surely it'd save you a small fortune to get that? and as stated - get stage 2 & adjust accordingly - much better value than getting a ferry to drive 300 miles to get it adjsuted

Ibiza Cupra

Get the H+R Cup kit or just some sports / fast road dampers.

May 2, 2006
If you have a revo dealer on your island, surely it'd save you a small fortune to get that? and as stated - get stage 2 & adjust accordingly - much better value than getting a ferry to drive 300 miles to get it adjsuted

:yes: what he said

makes alot of sense mate, on time and wallett

Prev

Dont do that....
Feb 3, 2004
C.I Guernsey
www.cicarscene.com
Well thinking about it and reading what you've all posted I think my main points of upgrades on this round will be based around safty/handling with some performance mods.

So if people could recommend makes and info on the follow that would be great. Oh and if you can think of anything else to add then feel free.

Brakes, roll bar, induction kit, suspension, remap and FMIC.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Well thinking about it and reading what you've all posted I think my main points of upgrades on this round will be based around safty/handling with some performance mods.

So if people could recommend makes and info on the follow that would be great. Oh and if you can think of anything else to add then feel free.

Brakes, roll bar, induction kit, suspension, remap and FMIC.

If your wanting good brakes, get Brembos ;)

Ibiza Cupra

Sorry only joking, p1ss take is to be expected when it comes to POWER mods!!!

CupraTgirl - You know why the badge is there!!!!!

Badger 5 is probably the ceapest.

I'd recomend FK coilovers or H+R Cup kit - Aparently there is 2 types - 1 lower than the other or harder than the other.

Get the Seat Sport front strut brace.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Sorry only joking, p1ss take is to be expected when it comes to POWER mods!!!

CupraTgirl - You know why the badge is there!!!!!

Badger 5 is probably the ceapest.

I'd recomend FK coilovers or H+R Cup kit - Aparently there is 2 types - 1 lower than the other or harder than the other.

Get the Seat Sport front strut brace.

Yeah i know! ;)

I would say H & R Cup Kit unless you are going to go on a Track or to Shows and then the Coilovers may be better

The H & R Cup Kit make it VERY low and if you have the LCR Splitter then even better

Ibiza Cupra

I agree. I doubted the H+R kit at first but ifd you need any confirmation ask Ian (cuprapower) his looks the nuts. he said after it's "settled" looks really low.

Jonzy

Wasnt personally impressed with the ride of teh h&rs, seemed quite crashy and sharp compared to fk coilovers.

Prev

Dont do that....
Feb 3, 2004
C.I Guernsey
www.cicarscene.com
Well heres a pic of my car now so im sure its low enough but I think its just springs done not the full kit.

CupraTgirl ive already got the spliter.

DSC02523Medium.jpg

Prev

Dont do that....
Feb 3, 2004
C.I Guernsey
www.cicarscene.com
Thanks but its a bit dirty. That Van in the background has 450bhp cossie engine in it and that picture was taken just after it had given me a right spanking.

The only problem with it being that low tho is I cant take more than me and one passenger. This is due to the splitter catching or the front or rear mud flaps scraping on anything higher than 3-4cm

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Thanks but its a bit dirty. That Van in the background has 450bhp cossie engine in it and that picture was taken just after it had given me a right spanking.

The only problem with it being that low tho is I cant take more than me and one passenger. This is due to the splitter catching or the front or rear mud flaps scraping on anything higher than 3-4cm

Do you know how much its lowered by?

Thats exactly what i want when i get my H & R Cup Kit on, is to get Rear Mud Flaps! ;)

It looks wicked