why no touring cars on itv?

STOKOE

Aug 26, 2004
TEESSIDE
can't get to the brands hatch round of the touring cars:( so i thought i will watch it on itv, wot no touring cars bloody superbikes[:@]

TimD

Jun 8, 2005
MOTORING: British Touring Cars Championship
On: ITV1 Yorkshire (3)
Date: Sunday 24th September 2006 (starting in 7 days)
Time: 15:00 to 16:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes long)

Coverage from Brands Hatch of the ninth and penultimate event of this year's championship presented by Vicky Butler-Henderson and Angus Scott.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marked By: 'Category: Motoring' marker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=14674

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Repeated at 03:10 in the morning too.

Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
I did the same this morning haha...

roll on next week...toh by latest trends it seem Matt Neal will jus keep aiming for the SEAT team YET AGAIN - and nothin will be said...and somehow we wil get penalties....

grrrrrrrr

JK

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
I did the same this morning haha...

roll on next week...toh by latest trends it seem Matt Neal will jus keep aiming for the SEAT team YET AGAIN - and nothin will be said...and somehow we wil get penalties....

grrrrrrrr

JK

Is it not because it seems ages since Knockhill some of us think Brands Hatch is this weekend?:shrug:

I am.

Your spot on J A Kelly. Does the Leon's have a target on the rear?

Which reminds me. Did anyone see that Top Gear where they totally wrecked that Caravan? They had a device they picked up cheap from a garage that you put in the back and you can programme the LCD screen to say anything. Perhaps Jase could buy one of those and programme it to say something incredibly humorous at the expense of Matt Neal so when Matt is up behind Jase trying to punt him off he can read it?

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Your spot on J A Kelly. Does the Leon's have a target on the rear?

I just got sent this in a press release

'SEAT unveil new Livery for Brands Hatch for 3 wise monkies'

target.jpg

Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
hahaha...glad everyone else feels the same...im getting sick of Mr Neal gettin away with all sorts!!

someone needs to wipe him out...but if we (SEAT) do it...we get told off...hmmm

think that LCD thing is def the way to go for Plato...we should have a competition on the best saying!!

JK

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
hahaha...glad everyone else feels the same...im getting sick of Mr Neal gettin away with all sorts!!

someone needs to wipe him out...but if we (SEAT) do it...we get told off...hmmm

It ain't just Scott and the rest of the guys.

At Oulton Park Steve Neal ranted and raved like a demented loony at Team RAC for their overtaking technique.

But we at SEATSport do seem to be targeted more than Team RAC. We all know and suspect it was :censored: who grassed the team up which led to Darren being given the first of his penalties. Who was behind Jase and Darren in third and fourth before Darren was given his 20 place penalty? Neal and Howell!

think that LCD thing is def the way to go for Plato...we should have a competition on the best saying!!

"Does your LCD screen say "Baby on Board" Neal?" :confused:

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
This is gonna sound weird, but I had a dream last night that all 3 Team Hellfrauds cars crashed into eachother. :D

They all kept going though as they're built like a Hummer. :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.