Silverstone BTCC finale 15th Oct - NO PASSES LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
Just to clarify - you will be able to buy entrance tickets on the gate, but without the parking pass you will have to park in the general carpark outside the circuit and walk in. And you will therefore have to hump all your wet gear around all day in the blazing sunshine.

m0rk's infield pass enables you to watch from near your car, so you can leave your stuff in your car until you need it.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I think it will be so busy that only pre-bought passes will be allowed.

But I could be wrong!

I don't think its like Brands where you can just buy one on the gate.

The allowed capacity for Silverstone is pretty huge, and even with the estimates I've seen - they're still well off what they could fit in.

I'll be ordering mine in advance and will pick them up on the gate on Saturday though.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Also note:

Just so you know that you can only purchase advance tickets at discounted prices for the final BTCC round at Silverstone until Wednesday 11 October.

Miss that deadline and you will have to buy your tickets on the gate.

Also worth nothing that all advanced tickets purchased between Sunday 8 October and Wednesday 11 October will not be delivered to your address. Instead you'll have to collect them from the Ticket Collection Point on arrival at Silverstone.

You can contact the Silverstone ticket office on 08704 588 260.

http://www.silverstone.co.uk

If you order tickets online and it appears to crash at the end confirmation page, wait a few moments, and check you get a confirmation email, before trying to order again. The website is a bit flakey and some folks have ordered again by mistake, when their first order had already gone through.

cojjer

old enough to know better
Sep 28, 2005
Leicester innit
Ordered tickets today on the phone, and they said they would post out (Special Delivery £4.50), probably tomorrow. Also stated that deadline was tomorrow for posting them out.

Only problem I found is they can only post to your card address (ie home) so if no-one is about to sign for the tickets, it's a trip to the sorting office. You'd have thought they'd be able to send to your work address - just a way of avoiding fraud I guess.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
And that's all folks

All passes allocatted - I will send an email out later confirming stuff to y'all

Tdi Dan

mark how come u need to collect your infield parking pass even though your sending us people out that sent you our details to you are getting ours through the post which u are sending us. im confused

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
1st race at 9am, so i'd aim for 8-8.30 to arrive

mind you it's f-renault, which is my usual nap time

As we are staying in the Hilton, Do you two Generals fancy convoying in on the Sunday or are you distancing yourself from the Soldiers and we shall see you in there.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
As we are staying in the Hilton, Do you two Generals fancy convoying in on the Sunday or are you distancing yourself from the Soldiers and we shall see you in there.

I'm dropping my wife off at her mum's in Towcester, so I don't think they'd appreciate a dozen cars in a close with no turning space :D

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Ive not been Silverstone before, so not sure what the logistics are like, for a final meeting point, i can imagine it will be fairly busy, but if anyone has any ideas !

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I'm dropping my wife off at her mum's in Towcester, so I don't think they'd appreciate a dozen cars in a close with no turning space :D

I remember about 6 or 7 of us turning up at your house at Blisworth :D

It was like a SEAT car park.

I know my way to Silverstone anyway, so if folks from the Hilton want to meet up with me in the am they are welcome to.

But the traffic going into Silverstone isnt the kind of place to be stopping off to meet up with people, or holding other people up. There isn't really anywhere but the services at the M1 i would guess to meet at.

As long as folks have their passes, they'll get in and be directed, and we'll aim to make ourselves easily visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.