Yellow Cupra R On Coilovers

STA70280.jpg

STA70305.jpg

STA70296.jpg

STA70295.jpg

STA70298.jpg

Ibiza Cupra

very nice. wheels look quality.

what do you think you have lowered it by??

Triple D

Looks very nice mate, tell you what would finish it off though, a F2000 sl on a bike rack on the roof ;)

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
How would you compare those coilovers to the standard Cupra R suspension? Have you noticed any differences good/bad apart from the sitting lower look?

Ive been umming & arring over whether to get coilovers for my R as I do like the suspension on the R as it is.

I must admit tho, I think that looks miles better sitting low like that, You can really tell the difference on those pics! good work;)

I went for the Fk Coilover kit, the cheaper one out of the few kits they do!! :(
(Money was a little tight as I had just bought the car!!)

It does bounce a little bit, but its got to be expected with how low I have got it. Personally I think the kit is real good value for money and would recomend it any other Ibiza owner if they want it to be low!

Not sure how much I actually lowered it, just measure the height to the top of the front wheel arch and bottom of the front spliter. 55cm and 6.5cm.

Would be nice if sum1 could tell me how much lower that is compared to there standard 'R'??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.