New Leon FR 'with Aero kit'

Zooneycat

Foxy Chick
Oct 18, 2006
Northampton
Of course!

I'm just hoping they don't move the delivery date again! I should have picked it up tonight, but there have been a few problems at the bodyshop.

Niall

Aug 6, 2003
www.testrake.com
index.php

index.php

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Hmmm interesting. I've had mine on order for some time, and was told that Seat have been trialling the bodykit for safety standards.

I've ordered the 170TDi FR with bodykit in black, and that will have the exhaust positioned in the centre. The exhaust will the same one used on the new Cupra.

Looking forward to seeing it, pick it up on Friday.

Should look good Zooneycat, I look forward to seeing the pics as I have only ever seen the exhaust in the centre on Cupra prototype pics. Do you mind me asking how much that is costing you?

Zooneycat

Foxy Chick
Oct 18, 2006
Northampton
Roughly, the whole kit is about £2,200. That's with wheels, fitted & sprayed up too. I didn't think it was too bad, for what i was getting.

Stealthdave

Sep 28, 2006
very nice piccys...was stood near them for 2nd and 3rd race........sun did make an appearence for a short while...hehe

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
I do love that kit, minus the spoiler.

If the new Cupra came with something similar I might have thought about a p/ex with my beloved Cupra R

guss

Looks fantastic , Aero kit makes the car stand out from the crowd. Black magic was the colur for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zooneycat

Foxy Chick
Oct 18, 2006
Northampton
Meant to post these earlier. Anyway piccies of the FR c/w Aero kit. This is the Fr TDI. They're a bit poor, as it was about to throw it down with rain (just as i finished washing it)

Newcar006cropped.jpg

Newcar008-1.jpg

Newcar001-1.jpg

Newcar002cropped.jpg

I am very happy with it. It's attracted a lot of looks from people, who aren't quite sure what it is. Hubby's cousin came to see it yesterday and is off down to the dealer this weekend to order himself one!

Zooneycat

Foxy Chick
Oct 18, 2006
Northampton
I had a Leon Cupra before. Extra on the insurance until May 07 was £70.

I don't think it's added much overall. Most of that was admin costs!

The kit was £2,281. However, mine was the first the garage had ever done, and they are now selling it on at £2,500 now.

cuprarstu

Jan 8, 2006
Hertfordshire
Meant to post these earlier. Anyway piccies of the FR c/w Aero kit. This is the Fr TDI. They're a bit poor, as it was about to throw it down with rain (just as i finished washing it)

[I am very happy with it. It's attracted a lot of looks from people, who aren't quite sure what it is. Hubby's cousin came to see it yesterday and is off down to the dealer this weekend to order himself one!

Yep I like the look of that!