Cupra R Carbon Fibre Engine Cover.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Hello... just been and got myself a set of five seat sport super T`s for my cupra and in with the deal i got the bloke to throw in a carbon fibre engine cover for free just wondering how much they normaly retail at?

Cheers.

Steve Cupra

No idea but i'll have it if your selling it!!!! I want another one to paint yellow so an R one would be even nicer!!!! Think the engine is bloody ugly TBH (unless i had the time to have parts off and polished!!) so engine cover is staying on!!!!!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
As soon as i have picked it all up ill try and find the part number to the cover, however as its carbonfibre i will be putting it on mine! :p but the old one could be for sale if you wanted that one to paint yellow?

TimD

Jun 8, 2005
They are around £400 from Seat as far as i'm aware.

I picked one up from ebay for £30, makes a nice addition to the engine bay :)

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Picked up the engine cover today and got it fitted looks pretty impressive, ill get some pictures up on friday when i give the car a detaling, so the spare is up for sale if any body is interested,

Offers.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
This engine cover, Am I right in thinking its just the cover for the engine?

& its worth £450? :blink:

Or have I just got this all wrong & should go back to sleep?

Exactly what i thought i gather theres not another carbon fibre one apart from the one that comes standard on the cupra R?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Exactly what i thought i gather theres not another carbon fibre one apart from the one that comes standard on the cupra R?

Yeah but the carbon fibre bit isnt exactly large, I would never of thought £450 for what it is.

If you got it free tho fair play, Any one prepared to pay full whack for it is silly IMO.

Its hardly any different to the standard cupra one. Just that carbon fibre SEATsport patch.

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Unless yours is different to mine?

Is its just that carbon fibre bit surrounding the bit where you put your oil saying SEAT Sport?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise