DSC00043.jpg
[/IMG]
and still more to do:p

Last edited:

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
That in the harbour where hollywood is???

yea its oficially belfast harbour but you can see holywood from there, its beside (just out of some the photo shots) the dry dock where the titanic was built.
(only sailors and squaddies would know about this place outside belfast ;) which are you !! haha)
maybe the two H&W cranes gave it away!!

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
Go on then..

Ok so looking at your photos, i thought i would add a few of my own as i have not put any up for ages....these are just a couple, i really need a tripod for good nightime shots, but they are ok..will get round to doing some more one day :)..when it stops raining..:lol:
nighttimeshots045.jpg

nighttimeshots019.jpg

nighttimeshots041.jpg

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
MikeDov..verrryyy nice fella...do you get the same comments from your neighbours as i do..

"your going to wash the paint off that car"
"come and do mine when you done"
"you missed a bit"
"have you got nothing else to do but wash your car again, you only did it last week"

Grrrrr...GO AWAY..:lol:

Again, a lovely example mate, well clean :)

gazjones

very nice pics there smoth at first pic of yours is ace! not going to post mine as its not a cupra but all look very nice!

gazjones

yea a bit more shine on them would really make them stand out! night shots are good with lights and things on!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
seeing as its been p1ssing down all day
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/Dieselracer/mondeo%20meets/****%20turpin%20meets/DSCF0695.jpg:doh:

Last edited:

MikeDov

MikeDov..verrryyy nice fella...do you get the same comments from your neighbours as i do..

"your going to wash the paint off that car"
"come and do mine when you done"
"you missed a bit"
"have you got nothing else to do but wash your car again, you only did it last week"

Grrrrr...GO AWAY..:lol:

Again, a lovely example mate, well clean :)

Cheers mate :D

I think the neighbours have given up on me now, but you still get the usual comments thrown at you, only to see them furiously cleaning there cars a few hours later!

The plus side is that this thing is my second car so very rarely used (under 3500 miles right now and that wont be going up much as it wont get moved during the winter), I have never driven it in the rain (sorry, it did get rained on the other month at the local SCN meet, I wasn’t happy, but it dried up by the time we went home) and never used the wipers or the screen wash, she is a total garage quean I’m sorry to say, but it does look good in the garage :hide:

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
yea its oficially belfast harbour but you can see holywood from there, its beside (just out of some the photo shots) the dry dock where the titanic was built.
(only sailors and squaddies would know about this place outside belfast ;) which are you !! haha)
maybe the two H&W cranes gave it away!!

Na mate my grandad lives on the strand there so can just see the cranes from his place, i was like.. hold on i know that place ah yeah der.... :blink:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members