My LCR in her full glory and naked!

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
how do you find the discs. I've got the same ones and had to return them to ap to be reskimmed due to excessive vibration. Got them back and they are starting to go the same way again. Very noisy under hard braking as well. Become really noise on track and still seem to warp!

Ive heard a bit of extra noise but i have had a load of extra sound deading put in etc so not much. Not had her out on the track but for road use there amazing. No vibration or anything, maybe you got a duffed set or i gota good set?

Cheers all for the comments

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
They have been powder coated in smoked chrome. As soon as the new turbos in etc i will be sending all the engine bay chrome of for the same treatment.

Quite proud of the amp as i sparyed the yellow and had the shadow chrome sprayed on at a shop and mine came out better!

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
looking good mate. very nice rear. ive done the same on mine

i got my discs/ brembos from bill and there fine, no noise or vibration... and the work hard :redface:

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
Scotty mate.. I really like the last 3... have you got more of those??? if so could you email me some pics for the calendar

thanks mate :D

OO install looks good.. can't wait to see it :D

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Well im after doing some more if your intrested?

Ow yeah sorry andi i forgot what happend to you. Are you getting back in the saddle or have you done the LCR thing now?

transporter

Jul 30, 2004
CLAY LAND
That is really sweet mate looks like alot of time has been put into it , im lovin the cupra r perspex in the boot , very nice lowered , im so envious , but I know it will be a divorce if i show the missus ...:)

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Buy another LCR mate, one to play in and one to show the wife!

Cheers all, i will get the pics up of the new turbo and new engine bay parts

basstard

Dropping Cogs is Useless
Aug 24, 2002
Roma, Italia
Visit site
how do you find the discs. I've got the same ones and had to return them to ap to be reskimmed due to excessive vibration. Got them back and they are starting to go the same way again. Very noisy under hard braking as well. Become really noise on track and still seem to warp!

I've heard of the same on an old A3. The pads got the disks so hot that they deformed. Try changing the pads. Bear in mind I only heard this so I don't assure you anything,,,

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
I've heard of the same on an old A3. The pads got the disks so hot that they deformed. Try changing the pads. Bear in mind I only heard this so I don't assure you anything,,,

may be wrong but once youve stopped the disc cools unevenly due to the pads trapping the heat while the rest of the disc cools naturally. cool down lap should help? or just keep driving:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise