forge 007

Triple D

are you talking about spaniels fr? :whistle:

:-o Oh you biatch, he was just getting scared his little 220 bhp :whistle: wasnt enough to make much of a race out of me, as he would probably lose, and losing to a diesel is the biggest slating somebody can have isnt it ;)

Anyways, all this panik buying , im biding my time till september time, then ill show you what real power is ;)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
scared :lol:

my little 220 bhp ibiza whats yours then!!!!!

i think your jelous im considering getting the phase 2-3 then you wont see power ul see the arse end of my car!!

nothing but slate spaniels fr

Triple D

:roflmao: oh dear oh dear oh dear, someone has thrown there dummy out, now lets not start debating who has the biggest **** now Rashybaby ;) xx

Triple D

i dont disclose that type of information to strangers, its classified

gazjones

mm ive lost to spanny at pod twice and its not nice!!!!!!! dont start me thinking of the gt28rs turbo please i cant afford it but if to many go for big turbo im going to have to do it!

MR OBD

Sooty
Apr 22, 2005
Sheffield
Spanny - whats the best pod time you have had so far now-a-days? i remember your quickest was 14.6? against me... (damn you)

gazjones

you got a 14.6 on a poo run last time spanny, ow yea in my car!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
yer its genuine seat the black and red 1! not all red! name a price il only take cash in the post tho ;)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
it wont let me p.m you!

£5er is cool write this adress down then post up when you have and il edit it!

adress was up here but no reply!
send the 5er and your adress and il post it that day!

Last edited: