Tempted

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
Took my leon Cupra in for 40k service today at Patterson Seat in Newcastle and whilst there had a good look at the new Leon close up for the first real time. Wasn't too sure at first, but its growing on me, especially with the body kit, twin exhausts and 18" alloys being added. Quickly left without letting salesman talk me into having test drive and parting with much needed cash!!
Did prefer the 3 LCRs parked outside anyway, have promised the wife I'll keep this car for at least a year this time!
Would have loved a quick spin in a LCR to see how much difference there is between that and my Cupra???
Thinking of getting it remapped rather than spending an extra 5k on a newer LCR, which do you recon is the sensible choice :confused:

Tony

CupraJay

20v T - Its where its at!
Jan 17, 2006
South Wales
Have a remap mate..It'l keep u amused for quite some time. Not forever though, but no car does.

Mines sitting at stage 2 now..237bhp...but im so bored now. Opting for a turbo upgrade in the middle of the year...aiming for 320sh.

May aswell go the whole way now...iv got everything else. Spent far to much money...senseibility went out the window :(

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Have a remap mate..It'l keep u amused for quite some time. Not forever though, but no car does.

Mines sitting at stage 2 now..237bhp...but im so bored now. Opting for a turbo upgrade in the middle of the year...aiming for 320sh.

May aswell go the whole way now...iv got everything else. Spent far to much money...senseibility went out the window :(

you almost sound depressed by it.
brake later it adds to the twitching ass moments :blink:

CupraJay

20v T - Its where its at!
Jan 17, 2006
South Wales
Far from depressed...Its just the same old story..chase that little bit of extra performance and things may go nuts.

I bought this car with the intention of leaving it the hell alone unlike previous cars.

As of yesterday the parts bought for it are

Forge FMIC
Brembo brakes
EIP Pelequin Diff
Helix clutch and SM flywheel
Neuspeed ARBs
Bilstien Coilovers
revo stg 2
BMC CDA
Downpipe, exhaust and sport cat
19" OZ's
Deffi gauges and Head Up display
Stainless Steel Boost pipes

And probably a load of other things im forgetting...Only wanted a little extra performance..but i have a hard time curbing My addictions.

Proceed, cautiously. Unless of course u have self control...But that unlikely..Your a man.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.