My Ibiza Cupra

TingTongTec

Well as some know ive been after a Cupra since just before Christmas, had some pretty poor luck with one i went to see.

but after looking round here i stumbled upon Mark20VT and fell in love instantly.

so after a few phone discussions the price was agreed and a date was set, that date was last sunday so left rainy inverness at 4am and arrived with Mark at 12:15 (560miles) had a test drive and took her away..........all was good until 70miles from home......where the entire road turned white and my mate told me i had no brake lights (no biggy Brake switch was not plugged in)

so crawled the final 70miles home at 45mph with TCS firmly on......but as it was snowy i thought it would be rude not to take a few "ibiza's first snow" pictures so here they are of my new toy :D

22012007.jpg

22012007001.jpg

22012007005.jpg

22012007006.jpg

and after a quick monday afternoon clean

22012007010.jpg

22012007013.jpg

all ill say is im amazed by this car! pulls really well handles well and is 900000 better than my old Civic VTi.

only a few changed with the car at the moment mainly being German Style plates and the Seat surround.

next on the list will be DP & De-Cat followed by Stage2 Revo.

anyway any thoughts and comments welcome

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Looking good mate, Nice and cold i assume!, does the exhaust vibrate on the valance as it looks really close!, and unless you have a few more mods other than a DP and de-cat theres not much point in a stage 2!

David.

Edit, sorry i cant remember marks spec. But you can be assured its been looked after buying it from a enthusiast.

Last edited:

TingTongTec

yeah it was bloody cold lol! tie exhaust doesnt touch amazingly.

yeah shes running a N75F, Dynatwist filter, Milltek Cat-back, Forge FMIC and the REVO stage 1 already.

yeah the car is MINT, got a dent in the N/S 1/4 panel but thats getting removed by dent devils on wednesday

Russo

Second Row Forward
Sep 10, 2005
Hatfield, Herts
i'd personally wouldn't bother with the decat but its your car at the end of the day.

It seems you've nearly got all the mods (bar downpipe) for Revo stg2, so go for it! :D

mark_20vt

yaksamash...
Apr 2, 2006
king's lynn/ basingstoke
i want it back... i'll let you keep it as long as you dont chav it up and you promise to keep the engine shiney! u wouldn't belive the amount of hours put into that engine bay...

Last edited:

TingTongTec

thank you homie!

yeah have to say im jealous of your new weapon :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.