Droitwich Garage

illustrious

Converted Beezer lover..
Apr 5, 2005
Worcestershire
Yep - agree there! Good service there in my experience though. Had my old FR150 serviced regular & picked up my new FR170 last Tuesday. All went well & was kept very well informed.

illustrious

Converted Beezer lover..
Apr 5, 2005
Worcestershire
I do go to the Foley Arms a fair bit, usually Thursdays & weekends. But mine wasn't the one you saw cos I was out with the Mrs.
People have told me there's a yellow one with Droitwich plates often around Stourbridge / Merry Hill though. Will keep an eye out when I go shoppin next.

Last edited:

Chris 16v

Nov 10, 2005
I live in droitwich and my LC is being serviced there on sat lol - i hope its not too tight as i have an lcr splitter on mine!!

There seem to be quite a few people around droitwich/worcs/kiddy - definately up for a meet if any of you guys are?!

I have seen a black LCR and a red one in droitwich (on the a38) and another couple in worcester. Dont know if anyone has seen me flying about lol

Mucus

I'm off to that place in the morn, I'm getting a bracket replaced under warranty on the exhaust. Been waiting for it to arrive since 19th Dec..
The ramp got me back in December too, no avoiding it.

I was also left wondering why after they serviced it the young lad who brought it back round came down the ramp from the main road too? I thought it was odd that it didn't come back round from where I dropped it off at the back??, I'll question it tomorrow if that happens again.

cliveyp

LCR Abuser
Jan 11, 2006
Worcester
I live in droitwich and my LC is being serviced there on sat lol - i hope its not too tight as i have an lcr splitter on mine!!

There seem to be quite a few people around droitwich/worcs/kiddy - definately up for a meet if any of you guys are?!

I have seen a black LCR and a red one in droitwich (on the a38) and another couple in worcester. Dont know if anyone has seen me flying about lol

The ramp is just do-able without scraping if you angle it right.....admittedly i've only managed it once in the LCR though....Had no chance when i took the old MK3 VR6 in for a part-ex valuation though!!!

As for a meet, we don't mind if you guys want to invade our Club GTI meet, as we are more than willing to invite as many SEAT's as possible. Currently there is two LCRs and a Cordy 16V as regular visitors. Visit CLUB GTI Worcestershire for more info.

Will keep a lookout for you around too, i'm just outside Worcester centre and am often driving around in either my LCR below (N111 CMP) or a graphite Lupo GTI (VK53 EYY). Did spot a black LCR (at least, it was running an LCR front end...) on SUnday around 1pm travelling between Pershore and Spetchley..Anyone here?

cliveyp

LCR Abuser
Jan 11, 2006
Worcester
It's at the Berkley Arms pub, about 4 miles from Junct 6 M5, towards Evesham. Next meet will be Sunday 4th March at 1pm.

Gnollins

Bosh!
Jul 24, 2006
Yarnton, Oxfordshire
The ramp is just do-able without scraping if you angle it right.....admittedly i've only managed it once in the LCR though....Had no chance when i took the old MK3 VR6 in for a part-ex valuation though!!!

As for a meet, we don't mind if you guys want to invade our Club GTI meet, as we are more than willing to invite as many SEAT's as possible. Currently there is two LCRs and a Cordy 16V as regular visitors. Visit CLUB GTI Worcestershire for more info.

Will keep a lookout for you around too, i'm just outside Worcester centre and am often driving around in either my LCR below (N111 CMP) or a graphite Lupo GTI (VK53 EYY). Did spot a black LCR (at least, it was running an LCR front end...) on SUnday around 1pm travelling between Pershore and Spetchley..Anyone here?

I replied to your post in the "Spotted" section mate, that LCR was probably mine, but being driven by my missus. She drove from Evesham to Droitwich, via Pershore on Sunday. She left Evesham at 12:30...

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE

I live in ALCESTER. bought my car from SEAT DROITWICH.

I AM GAME FOR A MEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS

ANDY

Chris 16v

Nov 10, 2005
Well ill have a look at the GTi one - im around that weekend which is cool. Would be good to drum up an SCN one too.

Ill keep you posted about how the service goes on sat!!

Chris 16v

Nov 10, 2005
Hey Guys,

Well the car is back............what can i say...........great service!

Dropped it off at 8:30 - called at 10:20 finshed.

Oil chnage, filter, wiper blades, engine bay clean up, diagnosed worn arb bushed - i suspected this.

They put 4 miles on it - fine as i asked them to work out what the bangin was over massive bumps under braking - arb in this case.

Car came back clean, engine bay spotless, running beautifully.

Bloody good price too.

I will be taking my car back there :)

Blimey, Droitwich must have really cleaned up their act because they used to get ripped apart on these boards. They were crap when I had my LCR from them and the service generally was always lacking. Thumbs up to them if they've improved! :)

That entrance way is stupid though, always got my splitter scuffed going in and ripped the number plate off my Elise on it once :(

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Blimey, Droitwich must have really cleaned up their act because they used to get ripped apart on these boards. They were crap when I had my LCR from them and the service generally was always lacking. Thumbs up to them if they've improved! :)

That entrance way is stupid though, always got my splitter scuffed going in and ripped the number plate off my Elise on it once :(

You have changed your tune :)
I never rated them.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members