GTRS too beaucoup for Forge FMIC?

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
cool, my main reason for this core was to avoid std piping which is the reason i went for it, my std piping was messy as i had to chop it up a bit. the new piping is much more free flowing and has been a great improvement to me

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah, it is... very similar to the leon one

What (if any) std pipe work are you retaining? did you keep the pancake pipe in the wheel arch?

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
No pan cake is gone! i have no stock piping what so ever! all new that came with the kit, goes from the compressor, down by the battery, loops round to the core inlet, then out the core loops to the std forge TB hose

so much more get up and go now, and this didnt happen when i went from std turbo and hoses to the BF and forge hoses.

in my case the piping has given a great gain in the way the car breaths as well as great cooling

also spools faster

Last edited:

EddyH

Aug 9, 2002
Pontefract
Visit site
Is that a dual pass, Eddy?

Yes, as Mork says it's basically the same as the Leon kit just has different mounting points AFAIK.

I still have the standard pancake pipe, one other standard pipe which was originally retained was the sleeved one which I think connects to the pancake pipe (it's in that general area anyway). However after popping 2 out of the sleeve it had to be replaced with a custom fabricated one.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise