You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
They'll be on the boat together side by side :love:

Scott

Here's one being loaded.....
bida-car-ferry-1951.jpg

:D

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
more pictures

hopefully more pictures are at imageshack by now!!what do you think of the armrest and the doorsills?have done 450km so far!!10.3lt/100km best avg yet!(make the calculations somebody).can"t wait to reach 1000km and start opening the throttle more!!more tommorow...:) :) :)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Top man. :) Looks great! keep the pictures coming :yes: ;)

Any chance you could e-mail me the originals in full res? I'll PM you an e-mail address to use if you don't mind. :)

Cheers,

Scott

alffi

Jan 8, 2007
hopefully more pictures are at imageshack by now!!what do you think of the armrest and the doorsills?have done 450km so far!!10.3lt/100km best avg yet!(make the calculations somebody).can"t wait to reach 1000km and start opening the throttle more!!more tommorow...:) :) :)

I love the doorsills! :thumbup: And I do want the armrest for my Cupra also. But does the color on the armrest suite the Cupra interior? Is the armrest only black/red or is it gray at some part?

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
i m trying to mail all the photos scott so he can post them to the site so a little patient please!:) as for the armrest the one i installed is the leather one which is amazingly suitable to the interior!if you really into quick shifting all the time it may get in the way just a little bit,but if you are 65%cruising and 35%racing then the armrest is amazing:) :) as for the doorsills i really love them!very very small problem though with the external back right which saws that little bit when you close the door because of factory missfiring!my car is silver so the problem disapears but with the inferi black i think it will show!by the way 1969 is my birthday year,cool ah!!!!:)

alffi

Jan 8, 2007
as for the armrest the one i installed is the leather one which is amazingly suitable to the interior!if you really into quick shifting all the time it may get in the way just a little bit,but if you are 65%cruising and 35%racing then the armrest is amazing:) :) QUOTE]

Thank you, I will order the armrest now :drive1:

badtastebear

Jan 29, 2007
Berkshire
Updated - build week 13. Possibly here mid to late April. (depending on how quickly it gets on the boat) :) Yippee!!

Scott

Has your dealer contacted you?? We were told build week 13 weeks ago but was told week build was not set in stone.

Rang dealer this afternoon and they still have no update they even said that they have got a week 11 build on one cupra order (which is this week) and Seat have not even confirmed whether thats being built yet :shrug:

Cant even test drive the car until next week as they want more miles on it b4 they let it out as a demo:cry: :cry:

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
I'm sure I was told the boat takes something like two weeks.

It's a long process loading and unloading as well.

My dealer has said it should arrive mid to late april, depending on how long it takes to get it to the port etc.

Scott

Been told the same myself.

Just trying to see if the info I have was right and I wasnt being spun a line....

Mine is wk 12 build so start of april delivery is likely. Fingers crossed:)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Has your dealer contacted you?? We were told build week 13 weeks ago but was told week build was not set in stone.

Rang dealer this afternoon and they still have no update they even said that they have got a week 11 build on one cupra order (which is this week) and Seat have not even confirmed whether thats being built yet :shrug:

Cant even test drive the car until next week as they want more miles on it b4 they let it out as a demo:cry: :cry:

Yes mine is now confirmed with the factory. :)

Scott