Ovni Yellow

roundy

Aug 19, 2006
Hampshire, UK
Great looking colour......pain in the ass!!!!!

I am having my roof re-laquered in a few weeks as its all come off and I am getting my mirror sprayed (and the damage it did coming off). But I went down to the paint shop and I have to send off the fuel flap to get the colour matched as its faded from the original colour! Nightmare, now I have to drive around without a fuel cover, a shitty roof and a black wing mirror - its looking like a right heap at the moment :(

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Ok.... i was just joking but anyway lol how much did it cost for a full respray and do u get any warranty with resprays ie flaking etc?

Arwel

Im thinking about getting mine repainted.. Will solve all the miss match colouring anyway.. plus my front end has suffered badly with chips:(

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
im having a full respray on mine in a month or so........the next person i see even look at my car the wrong way at the supermarket is gonna get launched the other side of the car park.....im sick of dents and scratches!!!

PAUL HEV

Bananna Bomber!!
Sep 30, 2006
grasmere cumbria
yeh i am thinking of getting mine resprayed as the bonnet and bumper need doing anyway so does my passenger side mirror cover and my stubby drivers side mirror!

i ve heard its a nearly impossible colour to match.

kieran_cupra

Yellow n Black works!!!!
Apr 15, 2006
Nottingham
Yellow is one of the hardest colours to match.

I had mine done allong with a stuby mirror new door handle and smoothed for £1200

That was drive in drive out, he stripped it and took glass out etc...

Kieran

PAUL HEV

Bananna Bomber!!
Sep 30, 2006
grasmere cumbria
Yellow is one of the hardest colours to match.

I had mine done allong with a stuby mirror new door handle and smoothed for £1200

That was drive in drive out, he stripped it and took glass out etc...

Kieran

thats a good price

i might start looking for qoutes

think i'd strip mine for them so i could save a bit on labour.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members