Milltek on ibiza cupra

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
Full system seems the popular choice if you looking for power increases. theres two options resonated or non resonated, Non resonated being the louder of the two.

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
id go for the non resonated sounds alot better in my opinon. with the full system you should see slight power gains and better throttle response

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
I had the none res Milltek fitted to my old PD Cupra and was a good bit of kit. Milltek are also doing decat pipes as well now same as Allards. Fiting any of the above without a remap is pretty pointless though really and only comes into there own when you have a hybrid turbo fitted which Chillcupra is saving up for really.;)

MR OBD

Sooty
Apr 22, 2005
Sheffield
Go for a full system mate, you remember how my car sounded when I took you out for a spin? I have a Milltek downpipe and de-cat resonated - thinking about putting a non res just to see how it sounds....... But i think it just might be a little too loud for me!

Oct 12, 2005
Yes Mike I remeber. Was awesome. I think I will be spending alot of money at jbs over next few months:clap: . Plans are....milltek clutch and then phase 2!

Diablo559

Diablo
Mar 1, 2005
N.Ireland
does it make that wapoooooooooooooooo noise lol. if i had the cat removed so that it was a free flowing system would it be bad for the turbo . i think i remember reading on here about the turbo over boosting and going into limp mode. If the system is to free. is this true.

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
does it make that wapoooooooooooooooo noise lol. if i had the cat removed so that it was a free flowing system would it be bad for the turbo . i think i remember reading on here about the turbo over boosting and going into limp mode. If the system is to free. is this true.

IIRC you need a certain amount of back pressure especially if you running the oem turbo. DP with full system would possibly give you some gimp mode, but this can be mapped out if the tuner is told;)

Oct 12, 2005
Just had my Milltek fitted. I am in love. Sounds awesome. The turbo is much louder but nit to loud and the car sounds alot more raspier. Also I have noticed a deffinate increase in performance as the turbo spools up alot quicker. Anyone thinking of getting one get the non res!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members