Bunnin's Fr

Bunnin

Stealth machine
Hello peeps, i had a lil spring clean today, a wash and speed detail. Nothing to lengthy as i had a cracking hangova from lastnight :ban:

Thought id put the spec of my car up aswell:-

INTERIOR - dash trim kit / gear surround / FR leather seatbelt pads / tt pedals / boost gauge / road angel
EXTERIOR - all round tints / de-badged / lhd rear cluster / carcept spoiler / cupra bodykit / carzone side skirts / 20VT badges under side repeaters / light brows / colour coded bump strips
ENGINE - Forge dv / forge fmic / forge front & rear strut brace / green dynatwist induction kit / full milltek exhaust system / evo heatshield / Revo stage 2
SUSPENSION - koni sport kit / eibach 15mm rear spacers /
BRAKES - 312mm brake setup / red calipers /
WHEELS - 17" wolfrace street octane with polished lip

Last edited:

T. Spark

Tidy car :D

Uve done alot to that since the last time I saw it, and by the looks of your next mod, I wont be keeping up either!

Triple D

Looking nice chap, and the amount of time i have spent fitting stuff to that thing :whistle: bumpers, fmic, etc etc :lol:

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
Looks nice and different...

But will have to agrre on the comments about the spoiler and skirts...

Maybe MS design skirts or even have black mesh on the skirts?

Bunnin

Stealth machine
i know a fair few people dont like the spoiler n skirts n thats fair doo's

but its what sets mine apart from every1 else n i luv em [B)]

I think every1 should make the car unique, thats what ive done wiv mine

Last edited:

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
The Spoiler was a bit big for the car when you had the standard bumpers on, But now the cupra bumpers and spacers are on, fills it out more the Speeler looks spot on! :)

Triple D

Notice you didnt take any from the passanger side :whistle: is that because your foglight was hanging out :roflmao:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.