Inner Door Handle Snapped :(

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
i had same thing happen to mine about a week ago, you can buy just the handle there about £20 look around ebay might get a deal, or just bodge it with some super duper glue and a screw, looks crappy but works again.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I have just replaced both handles inside and the surround bits as they were all looking a bit shabby and the drivers side chrome one had snapped! They are only plastic so cant expect them to last long

The chrome handles are about £28 and i have been looking for ages and not seen any on Ebay, better to spend the money in my opinion

The black bits behind the chrome handles are under £10 and the grab handles i think are about £14

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
There is a guide on here about how to fit the new handles and it says you have to take the door cards off, but you dont! I found a way to do it without all that extra hassle do let me know when you're going to do it and i will let you know how it's done, or i will get a new guide up or something

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Thanks for your reply. I bought a handle and MAF today the handle was £28. I didnt buy the surrounds yet but i have too lol as like yours was, looks very bad!

sixsr

Jun 18, 2006
There is a guide on here about how to fit the new handles and it says you have to take the door cards off, but you dont! I found a way to do it without all that extra hassle do let me know when you're going to do it and i will let you know how it's done, or i will get a new guide up or something

Any tips for changing out the interior door handle?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.