new purchase

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
third time lucky , i bought this today of chris wills of here , it is in desperate need of a new set of wheels as i think the ones on it look s**t , i also have a spare set to sell on , im also gonna get a k04 conversion done eventually as it feels real slow compared to my leon cupra r , heres some photos , and cheers chris for the car

DSCI0104.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

DSCI0106.jpg

oh yeah it is also a cupra r as well

Last edited:

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
they are std wheels! and look the tits imo, wouldn't touch it personally, mod the engine but it looks stunning.

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
Third time lucky??? What was wrong with one and two?

Its a Cupra R, the Oz Super T's look awesome as standard. But if you don't want them... ;)

See the link in my sig too :)

You chose well on the colour too.

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
third time lucky , i bought this today of chris wills of here , it is in desperate need of a new set of wheels as i think the ones on it look s**t , i also have a spare set to sell on , im also gonna get a k04 conversion done eventually as it feels real slow compared to my leon cupra r , heres some photos , and cheers chris for the car

DSCI0104.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg

DSCI0106.jpg

oh yeah it is also a cupra r as well

there was nothing wrong with second purchase i love my cupra i would not change it for the world :clap: :clap:

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
Glad you think its a bargain :) . I know its probably worth a little more, but to be honest I just don't have the time anymore, and the next service is the cam belt one.

Roll on my Octavia VRS estate diesel-fest.

Enjoy :)

take note nick CAMBELT DUE NEXT SERVICE make sure the water pump gets changed for a metal immpeller one not stupid plastic one

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.