RashCupra's mk4 beezer

gazjones

supose not go out a weekend and really enjoy it and take a loan out for petrol from now on

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
oh many running in mies will be covered over the weekend specially as the crawley vag meet this sunday must have it ready for the videos ;)

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
please please please be careful in it tho mate, don't want to talk anything up so won't mention anything in particular but i wish i still had my beeza and a clean licence ;) :)

Triple D

yes, just to bvack davels up, i wish i still had my ibiza aswell mate. be carefull, i thought i was invincible in my beeza, till i took my eyes off the road for a split second.............

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
im not goingto go mad seriously il take it easyish when i get it back get used to how it performs ect ect

gazjones

tbh you wont be able to use it all the time quick blast here and there 7 seconds and your doing speeds that are very dangerouse if something goes wrong or somone pulls out thinking your doing 60mph not 130!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
should be a gudn 41 names down :thumbup: sh good laugh and to top up the photoalbum :D havent heard from jbs yet but should be ready tonight for me to pick it up in the morning :)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
cheers mate this wait has been agonising just hope its not gonna take any longer scrounging lifts is all good for the pocket but it sux! should hear back from jbs soon :)

Triple D

Tell me about it mate, i was seriously pissed when my first turbo went bang after 2 days, no warranty on it though, so another £800 then a month and a half later bang goes no.2 turbo. Had to pretty much gut the engine to take the turbo off on my drive and send it down to allards via tnt. They then came and collected the car 2 days later and took it and fitted turbo no. 3. That one was still running good when i crashed some 10 months later.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
hopefully this wont be the case with mine waiting all this time and for it to go bang wouldbe heart renching :cry: i think if i was to put more power into it this would be the case but im going to stick at 320-330 for a while :rolleyes:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
wowy! what fun stayed at 70mph the whole way home with a few tinkles :wave: by by alfa gta :wave: :D

wanna say a massive THANK YOU to jbs autodesigns they have been great! and know how to make a beezer FAST! anyway here are the results of my IHI convertion

333.4 bhp
322.6 lbft

wheel spins in 4th :-o but is definatly a head turner!
il put some pictures and videos up very soon :)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
its mapped so all the power is up to 6000rpm no need to hold it anylonger just riding the torque :D was wheel spinning on the rolling road :-o

gazjones

ah ok just i know some people have them reving to over 7k as the turbo can still keep up at that rpm? sound any different as well? isnt it now decated?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members