New 18'' wheels on Leon MK2

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Look really nice only suggestion is to upgrade your discs as they look lost in the wheel.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Very sweet. How does the new suspension feel? Are you still using the OE dampers?

Fish

jlovrek

Dec 16, 2006
Croatia
yes, i have original sport-up dampers... the ride between h&r and eibach is that h&r is more softer, more comfortable...

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
yes, i have original sport-up dampers... the ride between h&r and eibach is that h&r is more softer, more comfortable...

And what about sporty ride? Is it with HR (which is softer) worse ? Or do you make comparsion H&R springs vs standard sport up's ? I ve turned from Eibach springs to H&R, because with Eibach isnt -15mm for my FR enough.

Ps. Do you have "no. 29176-1" H&R ??

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
And what about sporty ride? Is it with HR (which is softer) worse ? Or do you make comparsion H&R springs vs standard sport up's ? I ve turned from Eibach springs to H&R, because with Eibach isnt -15mm for my FR enough.

Ps. Do you have "no. 29176-1" H&R ??
I have H&R 29176-1 on mine and the ride is much better than the seat sport/fr springs less crashing bouncing and body roll a vast improvment imho

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Well the H&R kit is absolutely fantastic.

The ride is pretty good, i'd say its around 20% stiffer than the standard suspension but softer than LCR. There seems to be no compromise in handling. In fact, it has been said it handles just as good as koni fsds and eibach springs but with better build quality.

cJ

here are the pics with h&r springs:

Hi Jlovrek, what model are your H&R springs? Are they the 'Sport Spring' (black color) or are they the 'Super Sport Spring' (blue color)? Can you please give me the model code? Thank you in advance for your response mate.

jlovrek

Dec 16, 2006
Croatia
Hi Jlovrek, what model are your H&R springs? Are they the 'Sport Spring' (black color) or are they the 'Super Sport Spring' (blue color)? Can you please give me the model code? Thank you in advance for your response mate.

i don't know a code, maybe i can find it at home, but the same are for vw golf V. they are red color...

Mr.Leon

jlovrek can you post any pics with Eibach springs by side of the car ?
(like recently pics with h&r)

many thanks

ps.... If with H&R springs the ride is more softer and confortable.... is also more rolling and less sport-drive ??

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise