Body Kit collection

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
Any dealers/suppliers of the ibherdesign bodykits in the UK?

I am interested in getting the Kondor Rear Bumper, also the Roof Spoiler, prices incl delivery would also be appreciated.

Thanks

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
I have ordered the SEAT side skirts for my FR but want to get the Cadamuro Rear Spoiler, does anyone know of a UK supplier?

I have tried the Cadamuro website plus a UK company that supplies Cadamuro for the Audi TT, but got zero reply to both enquiries.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
You are so right. I plan on keeping the car for a very long time, so want to get it the way I like. Dont like the whole Seat Aero kit but I do think the standard FR/Cupra does need some skirts and a spoiler added for sure.

The Aero kit parts arent cheap thats for sure:

£545 (inc vat), supplied, painted and fitted - Aero Side Skirts
£375 (inc vat) for the Aero Rear spoiler.

OUCH !!!!

Have ordered the skirts as I think thye are fab but not sure if I like the other parts of the kit. I really like the Cadamuro Rear spoiler and I think the ABT is pretty cool as well but they cost the same (bit more actually than the SEAT kit, so its not an easy choice to make.

simmytt

Dec 2, 2006
midlands
hi seadragon, i think the name stealer is right on those prices, if i were you i would have them painted and fitted elsewhere,i had the side skirts for the wifes ibiza fitted and painted for £130 (this also included side mouldings). Dealers just quoted me £70 for my fr mirror caps, had them painted for £20 elsewhere. Think of the other mods you could do with the saveing, you know them candy whites need lowering;) .Picking mine up friday will post some pics up to keep you going.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise