opinions please?

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
right the cupra is going in the bodyshop on monday for a full respray in maserati white with a few bits of black detailing... now my wheels are gettin refurbed but i cant decide whether to do them black/ matt black/ anthrasite or what??
as said opinions welcome on what you lot think?
p.s not the wheels in my sig they are ultra leggara's

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Nah satin's the way to go, much nicer than matt. Just got stage2 apr and forge tip fitted so car is boosting nicely,away to gran canaria sunday night/monday morning lol but when i come bk car will have brembos fitted and then ready to go to bodyshop get car painted.

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
A white cupra... that is going to look the tits. I'll say white wheels to give it a bit of a rally / track slag look.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I think what ever black wheels you decide to get i reckon it would look pretty good with a small red band around the outside of the wheel like on the golf gti R, looks pretty tasty IMO. Its gunna look great in white whatever :D. I see a white mk2 valver today in white and even that looked pretty good!

David.

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
im deff not going white as i dont want the rally look.. will think of some colour to do them, but yer im hopin it will look the nuts once its done!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
I think what ever black wheels you decide to get i reckon it would look pretty good with a small red band around the outside of the wheel like on the golf gti R, looks pretty tasty IMO. Its gunna look great in white whatever :D. I see a white mk2 valver today in white and even that looked pretty good!

David.

black with red band would look pretty cool

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
Satin black as said.
White ibiza is going to look very nice, i saw a white leon when in germany with black wheels and it looked the nuts, i'm sure i've posted a pic of it on here somewere.

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
a light car will need dark wheels..i think so anywayz

I love white wheels on white cars.... Looks sweet imo... i know this is a corsa but you try finging a pic of a white ibiza on white wheels!

100_1967.jpg

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
And to show you definately don't NEED dark wheels to look good in white what about polished? And as you are minted you could afford scmidt th lines!

127.jpg

Steve GTI

Feb 26, 2007
Oh well looks like i'm the only one who thinks white is best! Anthracite will still look good.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members