ITV BTCC coverage

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Wasnt able to see the live coverage this weekend as I was down at Killie to see Celts win the league,so taped the highlights later that night-a poxy 25 minutes that hardly showed anything at all.So I've emailed ITV to register my disappointment at this and hope to hear something back from them.If anyone else feels strongly about this maybe you should email them too,it might not get extended highlights but at least they'll maybe realise how unhappy people are.

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
Maybe post the email address, I thought there coverage of brands was really poor but couldn't find anywhere I could complain too.

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Well heres what they sent back-

Dear Mark Kilday

Thank you for your email regarding the above.

The live races were shown live on ITV3 in a 90 minute slot with the
programmes you are referring to being the highlights on ITV1 shown in
the early hours of the morning.

The next race from Thruxton on Sunday 06 May will be shown live on ITV3
at 1600.

From July the live races are due to be shown on ITV1.

Once again many thanks for taking the trouble to contact ITV and hope
you continue to watch and enjoy many of our programmes.

Best wishes.
The point I was trying to make wasnt about the live coverage,it was about how crap the highlights were-I and I'm sure plenty other people maybe cant watch the live races because of work commitments or other stuff,so why not have extended highlights on instead of a crappy 25 min slot?Seems like just getting the runaround a bit.

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Oh if you go to the ITV website-click on SITE MAP,and then scroll down the C's to Contact Us will enable you to send an email-see if anyone has any better luck than me.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.