Seat and garage finally replace my car

tissot

Jan 3, 2007
york
As some of you are aware i have teribble luck with my Leon fr. new in sept last year.

however after threating to sue both of them. my luck seems to have changed.

They have agreed to replace it with a little contibution from myself.

Hurrarrahhhhhhh:clap:

so persistance does pay.

bring on my 07 fr with upgraged alloys and convience pack at no extra cost:D

thanks for the help i recieved via this site from the few who gave support and advice

Triple D

Thats good to know :D what problems did you have with the old one?

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
As some of you are aware i have teribble luck with my Leon fr. new in sept last year.

however after threating to sue both of them. my luck seems to have changed.

They have agreed to replace it with a little contibution from myself.

Hurrarrahhhhhhh:clap:

so persistance does pay.

bring on my 07 fr with upgraged alloys and convience pack at no extra cost:D

thanks for the help i recieved via this site from the few who gave support and advice

why did you have to make a contribution ? surely they should replace it at no cost and throw in some freebies as well. ?

mode

Apr 27, 2007
North Wales
Well done for gettting a replacement car at all tissot, Ive just got rid of a year old astra that vauxhall refused to replace despite lots of faults including at one time a dangerous steering fault hope our new cars don't fall apart

tissot

Jan 3, 2007
york
ill post the reg, but at present its on a private plate.

im contibuting, because ive racked up just short of 17k so far, it had 1 service nrly on 2nd and a set of front tyres.

seat are putting in money as said they origionally said £700, but i stuck out and they have upped this, but i dont know what to.

the main thing is that it will be gone and hopefully the bad luck with it.

for what i have to contibute and what i get back is good to be i have had it since sep and willl be getting a new car with more extras at a fraction of the cost.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
£700? Or £7000? Either way, considering the problems you've had I'd expect Seat to put in more money than that? Unless I've misunderstood your post....?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.