Leon FR Bra

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
Thought you were selling mate? Thought I knew of a company that would do them and checked - bad news though as they don't :(

Full bras do verge on looking a bit gimp mask IMO - why not just go for the upper part a protect the bonnet only?

Best of luck with your search anyways fella...

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
they look GAY , whats the point, show your car off, when you take it off it will be mint underneath but the rest of the car will be crap

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
You'll need a bra anyway............as you'll look a big TIT

Why have a 6 inch pies of the bonnet perfect (for future owners), and the rest of the car with stonechips etc.

Forget it !!!!

I dont care how "gay" they look, im fed up of stones fecking my paint, especially in the silly road resurfacing season where they put those stick chippings. im also fed up of cleaing welded on bugs of the car. its moe functional i want it for. you cant leave them fitted all the time anyhow. I saw one on ebay.de that fitted the fr cupra bumper, but cant find them now. I'll have to give autobra a call as they leon in there pics is the same one i saw one ebay.de i did a search on the net but couldnt find anyone supplying it.

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
if your not bothered how gay it looks , use cling film on the front, its far cheaper,

if you get a bra of your size lol when are you planning to take it off? (rick you perv) ,

the answer is to go slower and stay further back following cars over newly serfaced roads, and not be lazy and clean the car with bug remover more often,

bluehaze

Cupra R Member
Jan 1, 2003
Visit site
you should not use for more than 7 days according to the manufacturer so a complete waste of time, otherwise the paint will not fade at the same rate as the rest

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.