some think different

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Worst use of plastic... EVER.

That car looks gopping.. for want of a better analogy; it looks like a disabled child with its mouth agape in Woolworths, screaming the place down and generally being ignored by its parents.

Awful.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
I like your reading between the lines, RobM. Very astute.

Anyway, that car looks awful from the front.. from the arse, it looks good :< I hate to say it but the rear bumper drops nicely to frame the twin-exits and I think the rims are going to waste... (like an attractive brunette lesbian).

The front however.. oh christ it's a joke.. utter, utter joke. He wouldn't dare ever do that to a turbocharged Cupra/R... some sod would just reach in and run off with with I/C!!! and rightly so.. Ridiculous!!

(He mentions the fact the n/a engine neagates massive insurance costs... but after delacing that body kit, rims and stuff, sure'y his premium would be sky high anyway?)

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
when i saw the front end! was looking carfully where was the fmic! clocked on later its a non turbo! if it did have one it should have some serious cooloing!

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
i love it!!!!

i reckon i might take the turbo off my lcr and spend thousands on an awesome body kit like that!!!!

oh....and when i turn 18 i'll crash it and ask daddy to buy me a new one.....

tedvagas

Nov 5, 2006
cleveland
Id take the alloys and the engine.. rest of it would go off down the scrappy..
that is an abomination of a car :(

i like the wheels the rest is **** and whats with the interior trim did he run out of money ? its stock crap:confused:

Last edited:

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
dreamers?

That car is a nightmare. It's so unkind on the eye, I've actually reported it to the police as an assault on my retinas.

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Dan, what's ur paypal, fella. I will PAY you to curl up in that front end one night with a blanket, pillow and a good book.. i want you to be there in the morning when he goes to his car.

Deal?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.