Leon ownership comparison

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Cheers bud :)

I don't know if the FR and FR+ have the same tyres on, so would love it if owners of each can check so I can be sure it's accurate :)

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Cant help with if they are optional or not, but mine has folded heated mirrors.

And I've just sat down to watch the footie so might not get the tyres checked until tomorrow.

EDIT - I've looked on a picture!

Pirelli P6000
225/45 R 17 Y

That what you need to know Rob?

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I used the DVLA website to get the info, so had guessed you were lucky enough to get in before the budget change! My tax is now £205 per year :(

HarveyGTI

Rob if you need a site to work out tyre costs, not just for premium brands but also for budget tyres and every possible tyre you can think of under the sun then go to www.mytryes.co.uk and they have everything at the best prices

hope this helps

thanks

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
now that has come on very handy for me thanks :D

I'm glad it helped :) It's not finished yet, as there are still some gaps and mistakes to rectify, but I'm glad it helped!

Rob if you need a site to work out tyre costs, not just for premium brands but also for budget tyres and every possible tyre you can think of under the sun then go to www.mytryes.co.uk and they have everything at the best prices

hope this helps

thanks

Cheers bud. Just need to know what size, make and model of tyres each of the LC, FR, FR+ in petrol and diesel has and I'll get some prices.

I'm happy to do the donkey work on this, but a little help from owners wouldn't go amiss ;)

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Excellent mate :)

For the FR's, the mirrors are 50:50

Mine was lucky to have the foldy & heated mirrors, but others on here did not :D

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
That's great Rob.

If it's helpful to you when I bought my car a couple of weeks ago it came with a full Seat service history log, detailing mileage, brief work description, mileage and cost. I can scan the document and email it you if you like?

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
That's great Rob.

If it's helpful to you when I bought my car a couple of weeks ago it came with a full Seat service history log, detailing mileage, brief work description, mileage and cost. I can scan the document and email it you if you like?

If the costs for each service are detailed then yes please, that would be very helpful. Sadly Seat haven't got back to me yet about service prices and I don't have the time to phone a dealer and ask for 10 different service prices for 4 different cars! :blink:

Thanks for the tyre information. Can you confirm what size the FR TDi had? I'll go with P6000 as the standard if that's what a couple of you had.

Is that the same tyre for the Cupra TDi and the Cupra petrol too? Anybody know?