mk2 fest 07

e5sta

Sep 19, 2006
i have to say my petrol doesnt cost me much unless i put my foot down i average between 30-40mpg each day to and from work and its only like 6 miles each way so i never get to boot it anywhere :(

Kai_1600

Shallow
Dec 10, 2005
Manchester
mine is up in the air like a tractor , the original 15"alloys are DIRE (im part way through re-furb'ing some 16's) the tailgate/bootlid is SILVER at the moment where as the car is GREEN.. there is bodyfiller on the hind quarters. need I go on...??
:)

Well i'll whack the 17's on when i've got the cash for the rubber and that'll atleast help fill the arches.

This could be the motivation I need :D

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
i have to say my petrol doesnt cost me much unless i put my foot down i average between 30-40mpg each day to and from work and its only like 6 miles each way so i never get to boot it anywhere :(

Well I worked out its going to cost me around £35+ in petrol. Which isn't the end of the world as thats not even a days wages and this event is only on once a year. For you e5sther its about 40miles less (each way) so about £25-£30 in petrol. Dont forget people, 90% of the journey is on the motorway so even if you have a valver you'll do about 35mpg

Hayz

Cheeky
Apr 5, 2006
Portsmouth
www.drive4fun.co.uk
I'm not going to go on the motorway. My sat nav takes me on some fantastic country road, means I get to national it round the fun roads. And doesn't cost any more in fuel. Great fun.

The journey up to santa pod earlier in the year was fantastic. :)

x

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
lol haha fair enough, i havent thought about the petrol cost, it'll depress me :(

PAH!
Wont be as bad as mine;)

Re: meeting point - best off meeting at Toddington services or Watford gap on the M1 for those who go around the M25 in different directions.

Not a fan of convoys so will probably get their in advance and help out and make sure you 'Orrible lot' know where to go when youarrive:p

Mckellar

700 mile journey for me mig, dont think its worth it to be honest.

Glasgow isnt even remotely close lol :(

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
PAH!
Wont be as bad as mine;)

Re: meeting point - best off meeting at Toddington services or Watford gap on the M1 for those who go around the M25 in different directions.

Not a fan of convoys so will probably get their in advance and help out and make sure you 'Orrible lot' know where to go when youarrive:p

hhmm will have to have a think about meeting points for the midlands (few)..

Kai_1600

Shallow
Dec 10, 2005
Manchester
I'll be goin up to northampton on the friday/saturday so i can give the car a clean at my mates house rather than gettin it covered in motorway grime all the way up from cardiff.