Fuel saver mod

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
Ok i do alot of miles and my Cupra has just clocked 132,000 miles and ive just bought this lil mod for my car:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=190111412881&rd=1&rd=1

was wondering where on earth is the fuel pipe under the engine cover so i can fit it myself.....i know this aint a hardcore mod and is probably bollox but anything to save a bit of petrol would be a bonus??

can somone put a pic up of where the pipe is? would be gert lush peeps! lol

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
HAHA......cheers ya plonker! the rip ties aint big enough for that! ;)

PS i can afford to be a sucker lol ( not in the sense your thinking tho )

Cuprajohn

The Cupra Kidd
Feb 24, 2007
Isle of Lewis
im afraid this is a proven method of fuel saving, i cant honestly remember the full terms on how it does, it sumthing to do with the magnet causing ionization which makes the fuel burn efficiently

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
HAHA lol , well im glad you all had a good old laugh at this......im sure ive made somones day, im now doing 100mpg and have 350bhp....you just have to get one ;) lol

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
im afraid this is a proven method of fuel saving, i cant honestly remember the full terms on how it does, it sumthing to do with the magnet causing ionization which makes the fuel burn efficiently

thanks for your more technical answer John.........we'll have to wait and see i guess :)

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside

Why don't manufacturers fit them as standard then? I'm sure if they could fit a part that costs pence to the car which would reduce the fuel consumption by 10% (the sellers minimum claim) they would do.

Dec 31, 2005
London
As soon as I saw this thread I thought oh dear, hes in for it :lol:

si-mate I appreciate what your saying but in that case why dont the manufacturers map the car better to give better figures, fit a decent turbo back even a FMIC, I have one from a renault laguna so surely it wouldnt be that much more expensive especially when produced in bulk.
Even cruise control which is tried and tested isnt fitted as standard and would probably cost pennies
still this mod ent gert lush innit crooze is well better