Revo or Jabba Remap?

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
agreed to about when i was gonna be getting GT28RS set up the guy was gonna use revo stage 3... but in the end went for IHI and obviulsy used jabba.. but as long as the map is done properly and figures are good... i aint fussed so nothin against either of them

Cuprajoe

May 15, 2007
Just got my cupra and its got a jabba map on, i went down to jbs at the weekend and went in one with stage 1 custom code and to be honest personally i prefered the cc it just seemed to pull harder for longer. I know my jabba map was done a long time ago so maybe they have changed them i dont know. But i can say the lads at jbs are extremely well clued up on cc

darrenh

...soon to have new shoes
Mar 30, 2005
Cambs
www.myspace.com
Might be worth considering location as well mate, if one is closer than the other then it might be worth giving them an extra 'tick in the box'...

... I'm just thinking if somethings goes wrong in a few weeks and you need to head back. 100's of miles in limp mode won't be fun :D

p.s. I have Jabba :D

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
hhhmmm.....cheers for all the responses, the car at the moment is totaly standard so i guess ill just go have the free trial and see what happens!.......im sure to me i wouldnt be able to tell the difference from the Revo and the Jabba but obviuosly the difference between standard and re-mapped is huge, thats simply what im after, some good power gains....funny how you get used to a car so quickly after buying it and it suddenly feels slow! :)