Bonnet bra for mk4

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Nah, he adjusted it! Sits pukka now!

Mine is the demo, yours looks bloody lovely, must change my bumpers...

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Funny, that's a MK3, try fitiing that :)

Asked them about one, said they needed 20 names and it would be £80 then P & P on top...

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Sorry Guys!! Looks as though silver is the best colour! Overall im chuffed to bits with it, looks mint! Many thanks to Ad Lav for organising it and the great service.

AdLav - One little tip, try not to fold them when posting mate, roll them instead... The vinyl type material creases easily so you need to be careful.

Very quick pics, car isnt clean and done on the phone but will do better ones at the weekend!

IMAGE_020Medium.jpg

IMAGE_019Medium.jpg

IMAGE_017Medium.jpg

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
did you photoshop on that custom-code badge on the first pic ed????

No mate its a sticker... Just thought it finished it off quite nicely as its also silver. And its a sponsor for the Rally im doing in a few wks :D

Would have quite liked to have something embroidered there like "Seat Sport" but it would get scruffy and a absolute pain to clean!

Triple D

Looks mint Ed :D Loving the look of your car at the min, especially the lights :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Sorry Guys!! Looks as though silver is the best colour! Overall im chuffed to bits with it, looks mint! Many thanks to Ad Lav for organising it and the great service.

AdLav - One little tip, try not to fold them when posting mate, roll them instead... The vinyl type material creases easily so you need to be careful.
Sorry mate, blame the monkey in the post office, or my secretary, she posted it! :)

If its in the sun it will gently heat up and be fine, creases will disapear, they did on mine as misses mate sat on it! :D

Looks mint though, maybe the best, does look better than mine!

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members