2009 SEAT Bolero

thesonny

UNV This
Nov 20, 2006
Not totally convinced about the rear lights and the rear windscreen looks like it might limit rear view.
spring to mind.
The mkII design Toledo severely affects the view backwards. It is probably the hardest car to reverse I have ever owned and I used to drive a van for work!!

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
The mkII design Toledo severely affects the view backwards. It is probably the hardest car to reverse I have ever owned and I used to drive a van for work!!
I must admit there is a bit of "guess where it ends". Fortunately I usually get out and see I've got another foot to go, rather than feel an impact!

Ginge

Jan 4, 2002
Leyland
Visit site
Dont no about this. Its diffenitly p/shop of a tango

nuevotoledo2ei0.jpg

That looks like an Audi A8 with a different nose!!!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
The bolero concept they're using there was just to warm people up to the new face on the Toledo Mk2, and the Leon Mk1

Admittedly it's still a nice enough looking car, but have a look at the main site for the sketches www.seatcupra.net

thesonny

UNV This
Nov 20, 2006
yes it is a four door if you read the text.... i personally prefer the old toledo to it. With regards to the current toledo shape, you can't drastically change the whole shape of the car and expect it still to sell by the name alone....what were SEAT thinking?!

Leonidas

I think this is an photoshot of an A6, but it gives an idea,,,,,,,,,,

seat_toledo_autoblogit.jpg

Bit like the Subaru Legacy

nak

May 13, 2006
Googled search engine on Seat Bolero, this car looks sweet, it's a shame this was not the Seat MK3, but i think Seat have learnt there lesson, the Seat Toledo Mk3 was a drastic change from the MK2 and sales have dropped, so they had to do this, just a shame the Seat Toledo name been phazed out , but to me it will be a Seat Toledo Mk4, it was a mistake in the history of the toledo, to bring out such a drastic and ugly change with the MK3, so Seat turning over a new leaf after messing up

Leonidas

I find it hard to believe it will be called bolero.
They always call there cars after a spanish town or city or island.
Bolero is some dance i think.:shrug: