" mechanically sound has never broken down on me"

yet

" new gearbox and clutch in past year"

Hahaha, what a classic

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
the saggy seat covers are a nice finishing touch, it sort of takes attention away from the dodgy painted dash and nasty design on the seat covers. a truly inspirational car......... honest!

gregclarks

Trying to Resist ARBs
May 31, 2006
I like it........ heaviest and deepest sarcasm. i dont want to draw any wrong conclusions about the owner........... but.......... i would guess that he also plays music from his mobile in public places, oh dear

Mckellar

The speedo doesnt work until warmed up - 15 minutes

you kidding me on, my GTI takes about a third of that to warm up.

2 tone paint job by stevie wonder and 3 colours from hammerite

interior seat covers are possibly worth the asking price alone with, and the dash - thats just the leftover hammerite.

thats coming in at one of the worst mk2s ive seen, along with the L reg gold one with the massive front bumper etc

:clap::clap:well done that man

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
"have recently taken a job that requires motorway driving so have had to upgrade"

I think you need to exclude the word "motorway" from the above statement!!!!!

What a SHOCKER!!!

DC

risted

Apr 24, 2006
Surrey
I have those seat covers on my front seats cause the drivers side seat is worn!

*runs and hides in corner in fear of getting flamed*

Mckellar

you are kidding us on arent you? you can pick up a front seat for buttons, probs cheaper than the covers you bought

thats allllllllmost like me saying "thats actually my car, just dont take the mick" :lol:

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
youve ruined my old car risted lol.... you can get a snap on or castrol seat cover for aroun £15 they look decent and cover the wear!

risted

Apr 24, 2006
Surrey
I'm sorry Dolly lol I'm gonna take them off soon any way they are getting on my nerves! I had to keep them on for a while cause they were a christmas present.

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
i know wot u mean, my old man bought me some of those things u slide over your seat belts and some seat valve caps for like 1 euro on his holiday.. i havent fitted them but they are in the car so if he asks i can say havent got round to it yet lol :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.