auto dip rear view mirror

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
A3 window fitting is same as leons, as long as it doesnt have autowipers! Small visor again from A3 or was it S3? Anyway cheap as, needs to be Audi to be black, think part no is in sticky top of page? Worth getting screw and bracket to fit, pennies!!!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Just an Idea but.....

The new Leon Cupra Mk2 also has an Auto dimming mirror and some Red LED's I believe that give background lighting accross the dash.....which would be a nice effect

Like the W8 lighting? That would be cool if integrated into an auto dimming mirror. Bet that's an expensive part though...?

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Like the W8 lighting? That would be cool if integrated into an auto dimming mirror. Bet that's an expensive part though...?

Don't know the cost :shrug: as I said just an idea......But W8 Style Red LED's yep.....having said i've not seen any pics of Mk2 Cupra's interior near the rear view mirror yet

The B6 Shape Passat's now have that W8 Stylee panel above the rear view mirror with Red LED's

DSC01194.jpg

gdjohny

Crazy Mechanical Engineer
Dec 25, 2010
Kettering
I just found a nice auto dimm rear mirror from Saab 93 and I wanted to connect it in my CUPRA but I am not sure where. Which connection is used in car with it as standard?

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
It has to be wired to the wiper relay for the rain sensors and power from the pen chamber under the wipers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise