My dear god, why....

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
*coughs* this car is actually pretty nice looking :-o *coughs*

NOT!!!! It really is terrible......... Wat the f*** is up with the front bumper?? :banned:

I was thinking of doing something to improve the inside/dash of the car...... dont think i will bother now after seeing that!

Thank god for a breath of fresh air, so tired of lookin at euro :blink:

To be honest this has been done on a seriously tight budget which is a shame because it has potential for so much more.

Here's how I would of made it tidier:
Sprayed in a metallic black so it was shiny
Had the silver stripe done as a chrome vinyl
Different black wheels (BK299 or Kei Force 10's)
Black angel eyes
Smoked side repeaters
Slight bad boy bonnet
Boot flushed, de-wipered, rear lock removed
4" Jap exhaust
Red/Black buckets

You get my drift, could be a nice modified car in the end :)

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
this car is pretty crap, but the way u described it surcalation im feeling that ...but its nothing like this car. the way u describe of how it should have been is clean and crisp and nice, would be a nice show car. but this thing on ebay is on the other end of the scale ...a nice scrap car.

jamiepyrite

Jan 21, 2007
In reply to: "Alreet mate, wuts the red button under da rear window heater for?? is it NOS or summit lyke? also, is ur boot painted 2? Got any more pics pls? Cheers mate"

nah the button was just a switch for my subs and the boots just standard. What pics do want?

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
i know wot u mean, my old man bought me some of those things u slide over your seat belts and some seat valve caps for like 1 euro on his holiday.. i havent fitted them but they are in the car so if he asks i can say havent got round to it yet lol :)

know how you feel also.... my dad bought me some bloody purple valve caps! iv got a silver car with black wheels.... i jus told him straight that i aint puttin them on lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.