Mike_Ibizacupra's IHI ~ Pics & Vids

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Just read through your thread in your sig... impressive work matey, I alos answered the indutction question from reading it, but by the time I got back here you'd answered :doh:!!

Impressive....

:D

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Its a private Industrial estate that is closed on Sundays, and it isn't long enough to get into 3rd gear, anyone with IHI will tell you that 1st & second are useless after about 4K lol (unless you have a LSD I believe)....

So in answer to your question, its not possible to give it a belting along there, nor is it safe... lol

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I had a dynatwist that had been made from 70mm to 80mm and you could hear it dump, however I never liked the filter (was old and salt had got to it) so ended up using the Jabba heat shield and JR cone... however with the XL Dynatwist you won't be too disapointed least it keeps the heat out well.

At the moment mine seems to be sucking in small animals and children, its amasing some of the things it managed to pick up off the road and bring it up into the wing, ha!

XXL on it and move battery to boot..... if wanting bigger Dynatwist
XL is'nt strictly speak rated to 300+bhp

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
This is the one I am getting for bargain price...

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

I know nothign about Dynatwists, so any ideas on this ones size??

Mike

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
nice one dude!! IHI is cool.. just ordered my bigger cooler for mine then back to jabba for another map! looks and sounds cool! and yer 1st and 2nd or useless and 3rd is also in the wet really!!

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Hehe as said, the videos just don't do this thing justice .... it accelerates like a motorbike and almost sounds like one, if anything it sounds like the gear ratios are too short!

Funnily enough after Mike went out from the pub carpark with John for a spin, the bloke in the W12 Audi sloped off very very quietly ;)

Nyteshade

Is it dark yet?
Feb 1, 2005
Satan's Layby
Hehe as said, the videos just don't do this thing justice .... it accelerates like a motorbike and almost sounds like one, if anything it sounds like the gear ratios are too short!

Funnily enough after Mike went out from the pub carpark with John for a spin, the bloke in the W12 Audi sloped off very very quietly ;)

:cartman:

Bless em

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Was funny, I know they heard me as when I first came in the par cark they watched me park up, SO...I reverse parked and opened my bonnet... to let the heat dissipate of course ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.