BTCC Oulton Park 24th June

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Just the implication of dedication and that others may of lacked it. Maybe that wasn't the message, it just came across like that. But we all have busy times too.

Hope you have a good time at LeMans :)

We'll be at GTI International bigging up the brand :D

Last edited:

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
I've been trying to post on this thread for the last 30 mins but I just can't seem to get past WeeJases Avatar.

Luckily Z posted and added a 2nd page otherwise I'd be still gawping at that image. Maybe Z should look into censoring that sort of imagery, I fear people might go blind. :eek:)

Anyway, Oulton Park - can't wait, last years parking was the mutts nuts.

Phil where ya wanna meet for Oulton, I'll be in Nantwich for the weekend?

Last edited:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I've been trying to post on this thread for the last 30 mins but I just can't seem to get past WeeJases Avatar.

Luckily Z posted and added a 2nd page otherwise I'd be still gawping at that image. Maybe Z should look into censoring that sort of imagery, I fear people might go blind. :eek:)

Anyway, Oulton Park - can't wait, last years parking was the mutts nuts.

Phil where ya wanna meet for Oulton, I'll be in Nantwich for the weekend?

Yes mate we can meet at Morrisons, or we can meet at that Car Park where we met up with Keith last year on the Tarporley Road !, in fact thats a good place to arrange a meeting point for anyone else. Anyone know the pub name ?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Good News

Good news, we have parking at Oulton, and yes its down by Cascades again. SEAT will get the passes to me, and I will mail them to those people who want them, much the same as m0rk does.

I'll be putting up a post in this section in a few moments with the application instructions. Please don't email me or PM me, these will be ignored, read the instructions I post up and follow them.

This is for your benefit as much as its for mine, we have less than a fortnight and I want to be able to get passes out to people in time.

SEAT have asked for 50 passes for us, now we may get them all we may not, im sure we'll have more than 30 at the very least though.

But i'll start collecting names and addresses on a first come first served basis, so if your coming, please don't delay to avoid dissapointment.

LordStorm

Did someone say APR?
Feb 27, 2005
MaDchester
I don't know the name of the pub but it won't be that hard to find out, its at the Tarporley Jnc on the A49 to Warrington after the iron bridge.

I think its the Red Lion or Red Fox, doesn't matter anyway if there are people travelling the back roads to Oulton they can't possibly miss the Jnc and the pub is on the opposite side.

Those travelling from the motorways won't go past it as they arrive the other side of Oulton Park (Shell Garage) side.

Last edited:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Its the Red Fox,

The Red Fox
Four Lane Ends, Tiverton, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9LZ

I will set up a new thread for those wanting to convoy in together that live locally that will use the back roads.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I always tend to go down the M60/M56 from Stockport past the airport, and carry onto the M56/J10/A49.

Easier and quicker than coming off at Tatton Park crossing over the M6 and the Chester road thats full of speed cameras.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Its the Red Fox,

The Red Fox
Four Lane Ends, Tiverton, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9LZ
came back that way ast year,quite a short cut off the A49,saves going round.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I always tend to go down the M60/M56 from Stockport past the airport, and carry onto the M56/J10/A49.

Easier and quicker than coming off at Tatton Park crossing over the M6 and the Chester road thats full of speed cameras.

Mark, from memory there was a few places close to the circuit that were suitable to meet, ( remembered the Hondas meeting there) if anyone can suggest somewhere we will aim for that, In the meantime, ive posted up a meeting point for anyone that is coming cross country.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
There is a big Wyvale Garden Centre right near the entry road to Oulton, on the A49. I see loads often waiting there in the car park.

Arr thats the one. If we aim to get there between 7.45 and 8.00 am that will be ideal. Will include it in my post.

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
Infield parking

I am going, with a full car. Unfortunately I won't be joining you lot as we are going in the Eastgate entrance and parking on the outside of Old Hall and Cascades. It has great access in and out and good viewing from there too. The Knickerbrook entrance is also good for easy access but I vowed never to drive in the main entrance again after two very bad experiences getting out of the infield at going home time! Horrendous traffic!

Will wave from across the track once I spot the big pole!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
That's because like the rest of the herd, you all try to leave at the same time. Usually right after the 3rd BTCC race.

We tend to hang around, go and walk round the paddock, have a bit of time with the team reflecting on the days racing. Then more often than not, just drive straight out.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.