Oulton Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun June 24th 2007

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
No worries mate. Just sent a big spam out :p

So maybe we'll pick up a few more people now, but it went to around 3000 people active over the last couple of months, so i expect either an in-box full of requests or telling me to stop spamming them. :rolleyes:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Follow the instructions in the first post of this thread, the sooner you get an email to me as requested the sooner your in the list.

At the moment if you email me with the info requested, I can guarantee you'll get a parking pass.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Its a good circuit, if you've never been, some good places to view from and more often than not generates some of the race season's memorable moments. SEAT often go pretty well at Oulton too, so gives us something to cheer about. ;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
We don't have passes for the Saturday, but Qualifying isn't really an issue, because you can get in-field anyway without any problem, its never busy enough to fill the circuit.

The club parking plot probably won't even get marked out until Saturday anyway.

I'll be there on Saturday too, so if you spot me say hi. :) Usually i'll be down by Cascades during qualifying

EddyH

Aug 9, 2002
Pontefract
Visit site
I'll keep an eye out for you then.

Will be my first time at BTCC, got the tickets FOC so figured I may as well use them! Just booked into a hotel a few miles from the circuit for the Saturday night so that's sorted too.

DazFrost

Put me down for two passes please... Anything else I need to do?

Daz

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Emailed my info i hope there is places didnt get my email cuz ive been in hospital 2 day after comin off my bike and breaking my face on a fiat scudo van.
I got touring cars every year and now i got a car good enuff 2 park with the rest of the amazing seat's gang.cya there

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Emailed my info i hope there is places didnt get my email cuz ive been in hospital 2 day after comin off my bike and breaking my face on a fiat scudo van.
I got touring cars every year and now i got a car good enuff 2 park with the rest of the amazing seat's gang.cya there

Got your email, you have a pass.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.