Black Roof...

St3f!

Oct 20, 2006
feckin love this Ad Lav i reckon it looks the dogs danglies! would also love this on mine but you have beaten me to it!

T. Spark

Adlav - Nice choice! I was looking into this sometime ago when I was looking at a new style for mine, since the vinyl came off! Did look at the bonnet, roof etc all black. Seeing yours makes me think it should be done!

Might just go mad and do mine white as I really like the new Ibiza's in white... but dont wanna change my car :D

badleeroy

That looks really good, got to be done to a red car only tho IMO(maybe candy white:drool: too but i' leave the wheels alone personally.
I wish my ibiza was red:cry:

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
looks good ad! as people have said, i wud leave the spoiler red, looks good as it is. plus if your following your car, the black spoiler would look out of place

wheels shud look nice aswell!

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
am at the bromley pagent tomorrow, if i can get down to crawley then i will come along, but am also skint due to my holiday in 2 weeks!!! am on a tight budget at the moment

pg glasgow

Feb 17, 2007
looks good, not sure about the red on the wheels though.is the vinyl fitted yet?
i fit vinyl all day long and roofs are a bit tricky if youve not done one before.
here for advice if needed.:)

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
Looks good dude, I'd leave it on for a while though to see how you feel about it in a couple of weeks. I can see it being one of those things you may be sick of in a month or so. How many times have you had those rims refurbed!?

pj2001

Sep 13, 2006
perhaps the centre section on the bonnet, black mirrors and leave the spoiler as is....but add some of the tasty porsche red/black rims......sorted.

PJ.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.